Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh How I Adore Thee..




On my way to work, I happen to pass by a cute little shop. It so happens to be a Vintage clothing store. Of course, that would happen to me. Especially, when my pockets are running on empty.

Oma Vintage, located on 3rd street in Philadelphia, sells the most amazing vintage pieces. I walked by it a couple times before I actually deciding to go into the store. As I expected, I fell in love with a beautifully made vest. Ada, the founder, will soon be taking a hiatus. But don't worry, she has an online store on etsy.com.

Not to worry all you men out there, Oma Vintage has something for you too! She sells mens clothing as well.

This shop is definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.

It's located at 716 N 3 St
Philadelphia, PA 19123
267 687 5

Sincerely,
Silent Tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment