Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fabulous Finds...

So thanks to Kiitan & Mr. Roper, I've decided to embark on a new adventure to seriously go thrift shopping. I've been times before, but never wanted to go through the many treasures they have to offer. Today was the day, the day I would conqueur and walk out with amazing finds. And so I did. Here are some of the things I found...Seiko watch. 1.90

Mrs. Hollywood 2.90
Nice clips on.




Smooth Like Butter 2.90
Need I say more???







Nautical Skirt 4.90
Love this Skirt. Feels like I should be on Gilligan's Island.


Charlotte Dress 6.90
This dress looks amazing on!! It reminds me of Charlotte from Sex & the City.



Mamacita 6.90
I also found many Ralph Lauren button downs. Who knew???
Check back to see how I put the look together. They are all amazing pieces. Excited to see what I have yet to discover.

Sincerely,
Silent Tulip

3 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I'm in love with like everything you bought!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are nice!!! I love the earrings.. nd it was all cheap so thats always a plus!! lol i miss u bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a kid I reluctantly had to go to the thrift store, but now that I'm older I appreciate it. My life was and HEY! still is a recession ;-)

    I'm still in college for goodness sake! lol

    ReplyDelete