Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Girl













Birthday Girl

The weekend is coming to an end. But I must say, it was a very eventful one. I headed back up to New Brunswick to celebrate my friend, Kiitan's 22nd birthday. We celebrated at Penang, which is a Malaysian & Thai restaurant.

I know I am supposed to be trying different meals at different restaurants, but I decided to take the safe route on this one. So I ordered beef and broccoli with white rice. Yup, I know I could have gotten that from any Chinese restaurant.

Penang was more of a dress down restaurant. Our party was of course dressed to the nine's but everyone else was pretty dressed down.
Would I go back?
Probably not. It's the type of restaurant you only need to try once.

After dinner...

Brooklyn Bowl was our next destination. I was hesitant about making the trip, considering it was already 1 am and I had to be up at 6 am in the morning, but I manage to convince myself to go. I'm glad I did! Solange was a guest DJ. We met her and took lots pics! Check them out!
Hopefully I will embark on many more of these midnight adventures.

Sincerely,
Silent Tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment